Women who read are a rare gem in a technology-driven world. But here’s why dating a woman who loves to read is probably the best thing you can do.
FREE KINDLE E-BOOK ALERT: Time for mom-Me: 5 Essential Strategies for A Mother’s Self-Care by Mia Redrick #motownmom
FREE KINDLE E-BOOK ALERT: Time for mom-Me: 5 Essential Strategies for A Mother’s Self-Care by Mia Redrick
Time for mom-Me: 5 Essential Strategies for A Mother’s Self-Care by Mia Redrick
Congratulations, Mom! You’ve read books about what to expect when you are pregnant, how to care for your newborn, and tips on raising your children. Finally, here’s a book for all moms who devote their time and energy to everyone else, yet inevitably leave little for themselves. Time for mom-Me is a book that shows you how to include your needs in your daily schedule. As a successful mom and personal coach to mothers with children of all ages, Mia Redrick teaches mothers that “Self-care is not negotiable, but necessary to be the best you, as well as the best parent.” Mia helps moms realize their dreams and aspirations, while showing them how to thrive at mothering as a result of self-satisfaction. Her proven strategies help mothers everywhere find time, grow personally, self-connect and assign meaning to their lives. Practical and inspirational, Time for mom-Me will teach you powerful strategies for taking charge of your life.
***REMEMBER: FREE E-BOOKS DO NOT REMAIN FREE FOREVER, AND BY THE TIME YOU GET TO CLICK THE LINK, IT MAY ALREADY BE BACK TO THE REGULAR PURCHASE PRICE!***
This email was sent by Urban Reviews, 4230 N Oakland Ave #245, Shorewood, WI 53211
- Article: Single mother balance-Nurturer vs. Enforcer #motownmom @MsLeslieLove (motownmommusings.wordpress.com)
- Article: Dating a Mom #motownmom @MsLeslieLove (motownmommusings.wordpress.com)
- New @Meetup Group: Single Professional Moms of Young Children #motownmom (motownmommusings.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday: @WiseBread: 15 Alternative Uses for Nail Polish #motownmom (motownmommusings.wordpress.com)
- 21 Disposable Products You Can Reuse via @wisebread #motownmom (motownmommusings.wordpress.com)