12 Tips for Happiness in 2022 from the Smart Mom Connection #motownmom
Happy Double Deuces (’22)! The beginning of a new year gives us a chance to evaluate where we are and what we want to do with the upcoming year.
Here are 12 simple tips for happiness in 2022:
- Smile every day.
- Share your joy with others with a simple statement or compliment. For example, thank workers who help you, wish them a good day, Happy New Year, etc…
- Be aware of others. It’s so easy to miss people because we are worried about our problems. Try to see other people and how you can help them.
- Commit to one act of service each month. Take dinner to a sick friend, babysit your neighbor’s kids one afternoon, give grocery gift cards to those in need.
- Think before you speak. Consider all your words. Don’t be careless with your words.
- Realize it’s okay to say, “no”. Only accept requests and offers you love or want to do.
- Time is a valuable resource and you can’t have it back once it’s gone. Spend it well, plan your days.
- Do a digital detox. One day a week put your phone, tablet or other electronics down. Avoid all social media on this one day.
- Be intentional. Focus on the person you are with right now, the task you are doing right now.
- Be grateful. Express gratitude as often as you can.
- Don’t be afraid to live.
- Take care of yourself. Be kind to yourself. Take time for a hobby or special interest you have.
If you practice these tips in 2022, you will have less stress, feel better, focus on others, live intentionally and be happier.
I’m restarting the verse of the day. If you would like to receive these short emails with the verse of the day and an encouraging daily thought, just click here to added to the list.
The verse of the day is posted on my other blog, Faith, Hope & Joy.
2022 Success Printables
- Make Your Year Count
- Smart Focus Planner
- Smart Mom Monthly Goals Planner
- Smart Mom Home Binder
- Conquer the Clutter Binder
- Home Organizing Bundle
Until next time be smart,
Smart Mom Smart Ideas