ROAD TRIPS ARE one of the greatest, most American activities—unless there are children in the back seat. I mean, kids screaming behind you as you sit in traffic is still American, it’s just no fun. And as you drive your family to a BBQ hours away this weekend, you should be having fun. To ensure that, you need to keep the kids busy. Here are some of the best gadgets, toys, and other random things your children might enjoy (and a few things that you might need). Here’s hoping your drive is quiet.
Top Posts & Pages
- Enjoy the Free Summer Yoga Series at Little Caesars Arena August 1st & August 26th #Detroit #motownmom
- .@CityofDetroit TO OPEN Rec Ctrs THIS WEEKEND TO GIVE RESIDENTS RELIEF FROM THE EXTREME HEAT #motownmom #detroit
- Section 8 Opening for Westland #motownmom
- Gianna House-Eastpointe – complete living experince designed to meet individual goals #MetroDetroit #motownmom
- #Detroit Get your partner |LOVING & LAUGHING is a GREAT RECIPE for a GREAT POP-UP DATE NIGHT for COUPLES! @MrsToyBanks #motownmom #313love
- THE WORLD’S #1 PRESCHOOL ENTERTAINERS BRING THEIR BIGGEST LIVE TOUR IN NEARLY A DECADE TO FOX THEATRE ON MONDAY, AUG26TH AT 6:30 PM @TheWiggles #motownmoxiemom #mommyblogger #detroit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- @Robbin_Young @literotica @amazon @amazonbooks If you're just looking at the title then you would think that. 15 minutes ago