ROAD TRIPS ARE one of the greatest, most American activities—unless there are children in the back seat. I mean, kids screaming behind you as you sit in traffic is still American, it’s just no fun. And as you drive your family to a BBQ hours away this weekend, you should be having fun. To ensure that, you need to keep the kids busy. Here are some of the best gadgets, toys, and other random things your children might enjoy (and a few things that you might need). Here’s hoping your drive is quiet.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join @DABODetroit for Monthly Community Meetings #motownmom #Detroit #westside @cityofdetroit Thurs, Aug22 6pm and other events to come
- THE WORLD’S #1 PRESCHOOL ENTERTAINERS BRING THEIR BIGGEST LIVE TOUR IN NEARLY A DECADE TO FOX THEATRE ON MONDAY, AUG26TH AT 6:30 PM @TheWiggles #motownmoxiemom #mommyblogger #detroit
- Habitat for Humanity #Detroit is participating in the fourth annual Quicken Loans Community Challenge via @habitatdetroit #motownmoxiemom
- How to Build a Business and Raise a Family as a Young Woman #motownmom #planprayparent
- Mackenzie Noble Drug Free Community Collaborative Event updates #detroit #motownmom
- Enjoy the Free Summer Yoga Series at Little Caesars Arena August 26th #Detroit #motownmom
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- “Being happy is something that each of us determines, it is not something that we find outside of yourself, it is w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago