How to file a claim with Michigan if your car is damaged by potholes #MotownMom

 – If you’ve got damage and think you can prove that the state, county, or city was negligent in fixing it within 30 days, you may be able to recoup your cash. Maybe.

There’s potholes and then there’s Michigan roads. You know, the ones with massive sections missing that people crawl over to hopefully avoid losing one or even all four tires. If one of those missing sections of pavement damages your car, you can get reimbursed.

It’s tricky, but you can file a claim with the state of Michigan or with the city where your car was eaten by a pothole and, yes, you MAY get reimbursed. We say ‘may’ because it’s not easy and you have to prove the government in charge knew about the problem.

Read more:


About @SylviaHubbard1

AUTHOR, MOTHER, SPEAKER, JOURNALIST, CONSULTANT & MORE! Divorced Mother of three, Detroiter, Sylvia Hubbard, is not only an award winning best selling author of over 28 books, but also founder of one of Michigan's largest interactive literary community, The Motown Writers Network/The Michigan Literary Network.

Posted on February 25, 2018, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: