A Dinner Party for 6: Feed ‘Em for Under $20 via @wisebread #motownmom
In this financial crunch, we tend to deny our want to have people over or have “dinner parties.” I haven’t been invited to a good dinner party in a long time and I wondered how we can throw events or small gathering, which can be affordable fun for everyone – especially the hostess.
Even if you have kids, you can transform these ideas into a great gathering for your family and friends. Mix in a fun board game or a great 80’s movie and you have fun for everyone – no matter the age.
If you enjoy having dinner parties and entertaining, then you understand that costs can add up quickly if you’re not careful. It’s easy to allow our tastes to get the best of our budget. But there’s hope for those with the gift of hospitality — dinner parties need not be expensive. In fact, here’s how you can have an excellent, three-course meal for six for under $20. (See also: How to Throw a Fabulous and Frugal Dinner Party)
- A Dinner Party for 6: Feed ‘Em for Under $20 (wisebread.com)
- Dinner Party Planning & Planning a Dinner Party | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Dinner Party Dilemmas: 25 Questions on Entertaining Best of 2011 (thekitchn.com)
- Easy Centerpieces For Your Next Dinner Party (proflowers.com)
- Money-saving challenge: How small cutbacks make a big difference (blogs.confused.com)
- Preemptive Tips For Reducing Your Post-Party Cleanup (redenvelope.com)