How to Budget: The Rich Mama Family Budget Planner (The Rich Mama Series) via @amazonkindle FREE today!
As a mom, you’re responsible for the majority of household spending. You can make a significant contribution to your family’s financial bottom line with just a little planning.
You will learn:
* Why families spend money on stupid things
* How to stop spending money on the dumb stuff and on the right stuff
* How to build a Family Plan that helps you prioritize your spending
* Exactly how much money should be spent where
* Templates and charts to help you track spending and build a budget
* Find out how to automate your spending and budgeting so you don’t even have to think about it
* Learn that living richly isn’t about how much money you make
Armed with knowledge of your spending power, this guide will walk you through planning a budget that makes sense for your family. Whether you need to get out of debt, want to save for college, or buy a vacation home, the Rich Mama Family Financial Fitness Plan will help you identify your spending sinks, your spending priorities and how you can use a budget to build wealth today.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 129 KB
- Publisher: GirlMogul Media (October 17, 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005WVDP7C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OR COPY THE URL BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER TO GET YOUR COPY. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT’S FREE BEFORE YOU HIT PAY. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT.