Guest Blogger Guidelines
MotownMomMusings.com purpose is to give voices, education and insight into the world of parenthood, being a woman, dating, relationships between family, children, partners and others. We enjoy positive, humorous, uplifting and problem solving posts. If you have events for women and children that is happening in Metro Detroit, we would love for you to submit your press release as well.
- Content must be your own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s within the next 90 days ).
- Please keep your submission between 200 – 1,500 words.
- Serial Posts are accepted
MotownMomMusings.com welcomes images and/or video to accompany your post. MotownMomMusings.com prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- [Company’s name] is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- MotownMomMusings.com reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- MotownMomMusings.com reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
Please send yr blog posts for consideration or proposal for official guest blogging to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Blogging Guideline Template provided by Leah